Test: Data and Statistics

A12: Analyze dat using statistical summaries and graphic representation.

This should be included in my portfolio because this was the best test I have did all year with a 104%. My strengths in this area, is that I am very good with calculating statistics. When I get older I want to do something where this mastery is involved. My weakness is that I am not an organized person and my work can get very confusing and then I get the question wrong. In eighth grade, I would have rushed through this test and got many questions wrong. But now I have realized that I need to take my time whenever I am in a test especially if it a math test. One thing that I need to work on is my organization. I am a very unorganized person and this is something that I must fix. This piece reveals about me that I am very good at this area of math.